What you will do
You will be the interface between the systems and test departments. In this sense, your missions will include:
- Establishing and following the validation, qualification and verification plans;
- Guaranteeing the correct application of the specifications during the refinement process between the customer’s requirements and the system components
- Defining the means of verification offering the best compromise between cost and value of the proof of verification;
- Specifying test means and procedures; monitoring tests and participating in the preparation of test reports and their distribution.
Who you are
Belgatech Engineering Services is looking for motivated V&V Engineers to join our team of talented consultants working on challenging projects. To strengthen this position as a leading player in our field, we are looking for those passionate talents that make the difference!
- You have an Engineering Master’s degree
- At least 4 years of experience in the Verification & Validation domain, allowing you to understand and organise the critical path to test, prioritising which test must be executed and when, depending on test capacity.
- You speak FR and are fluent in EN
- Rigorous, ability to synthesise, autonomous and inventive
What we offer
- We offer you a challenging job in an autonomous and growing Belgian tech company focused on engineering services
- We are committed to helping you achieve your potential, to accompany you in your personal growth and through career opportunities
- We attach great importance to entrepreneurship, passion, and solidarity. Quality for our customers and growing employees are our top priority
- We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits (package)