The reliability engineer
- Creates Equipment Reliability Strategies based upon Top Opportunity List, Critical Equipment List, and identified plant/business needs.
- Validates ERS (Equipment Reliability Strategy) implementation and closes gaps to improve/sustain reliability improvement.
- Optimizes PPM ( predictive preventive maintenance ) activities, on an on-going basis, to support overall productivity improvements.
- Develops and maintains, as requested, a model that identifies the unit operations, equipment, process, etc. that identifies the value of opportunities for improvement.
- Uses reliability engineering principles and tools (Weibull, RCI, FMEA) to identify and eliminate negative reliability trends and equipment performance.
- Participates in plant health study and efforts to implement corrective action to maintain or improve plant health.
- Provides front end loading support for plant Turnarounds.
- Facilitates the Reliability Team and implement of the HRO principles within the unit, building strong partnerships and coaching/teaching as needed.
- Facilitates the annual maintenance budget setting process.
- Assists maintenance representatives and project teams to design reliability, availability, and maintainability into new plants and equipment systems using GPM work process discipline.
Who you are
- Master degree (technical) or ( Bachelor ) equivalent through experience
- 1 to 3 years of experience in maintenance/reliability engineering, (preferably within the process industry.)
- You have an in-depth technical knowledge (electromechanics: hydraulics; pneumatics; electricity,..), knowledge of maintenance techniques and basic knowledge of different materials
- You have a good knowledge of work order management and maintenance work processes
- You are fluent in Dutch and English to understand and communicate technical instruction documents.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and perseverance
- You are a team player with the mindset of a consultant
- You are a problem solver
What we offer
- We offer you a challenging job in an autonomous and growing Belgian tech company focused on engineering services
- We are committed to helping you achieve your potential, to accompany you in your personal growth and through career opportunities
- We attach great importance to entrepreneurship, passion, and solidarity. Quality for our customers and growing employees are our top priority.
- We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits (package)