For one of our partners active in the defence sector, we are currently on the lookout for a “RAMS Engineer” (Reliability, Maintenance and Safety)
What you will do
- Ensure the connection between the different teams involved in the project.
- Ensure the good integration of RAMS requirements.
- Support the project’s teams in the integration of RAMS aspects: technical specifications, functional analysis, feedback…
- Analyse and optimise RAMS documentation :
- Evaluate and justify the product performance.
- Realise analysis.
- Recommend improvement to product in development.
- Define maintenance tasks – periodicity, preventive, curative…
What you need
- Experience in electromechanics.
- Demonstrated deep knowledge and expertise in reliability, availability, maintenance, and safety standards.
- Previous experience in the aeronautics/aerospace sector preferred.
- An Engineering degree in electronics, mechatronics or electromechanics.
- Experience as a RAMS engineer, (at least 2 years of experience in a similar position is preferable).
- Knowledge in AMDEC, FTA, reliability, and testability calculations.
- Knowledge in the system conception process and standards (S1000D).
- Fluent in French and professional English.
What we offer
- We offer you a challenging job in an autonomous and growing Belgian tech company focused on engineering services
- We are committed to helping you achieve your potential, to accompany you in your personal growth and through career opportunities
- We attach great importance to entrepreneurship, passion, and solidarity. Quality for our customers and growing employees are our top priority.
- We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits (package)