BELGATECH is looking for a Quality Project Manager who will be part of an industrial project core team.
During his assignments, the Consultant may work on various tasks at the same time. He will:?Be responsible for all topics related to quality at each level of the project (complete project, sub-system and Work Package)?Ensure quality and carry out all necessary actions to improve continuously, to prevent and treat gaps, and to reduce Costs Of Non Quality (CONQ)?Ensure the Project Manager has full visibility on all quality aspects of the project?Ensure that internal processes needed for the Project Quality management system are defined, deployed, implemented, monitored and maintained
Your main objectives during the project will be to better:
- Customer satisfaction in the frame of the contract : quality requirements are met in a cost effective manner and in accordance with the agreed project schedule
- Conformity of Products and/or Services, Quality Assurance Processes, Project Quality System
- Quality Performance Management (follow-up of Quality Indicators, improvement action plans)
- Engineering degree
- At least 5 year experience in quality domain
- Proven experience of quality progress & CONQ measurements, reporting & indicators
- Experience in deploying improvement action plans & actions tracking
- Experience with quality audits both external & internal
- Knowledge of several of following quality norms & standards: Cenelec 50128, Cenelec 50129, ISO 9000, 9000-3, 9001, 9004, 9126 & 19011, etc.
- Knowledge of Capability Maturity Model: SEI-CMMI or ISO-Spice
- Knowledge of quality & change management tools: FMECA, causal analysis, 6-sigma, ClearQuest
- Knowledge of methodologies linked to the project’s processes: planning and follow-up, requirements management, V development cycle, configuration
- Management, engineering sub-contractors management…
- Fluently speaking of at least 2 of following languages: English, Dutch, French
How to apply :
Please send your application by email to email@example.com
Your application will be handled carefully.