You are responsible for the design, installation, maintenance and/or monitoring of electrical equipment for our clients in various sectors.
- Define and write the specifications
- Analyze various offers
- Define and prepare the installation works
- Design, check plans and calculation notes
- Plan activities according to resources
- Ensure the proper functioning of the installation and the safety of your team
- Analyze and manage recurring problems and set up a continuous improvement process
- Monitor subcontractors and train new users
Qualifications & Technical Knowledge:
- You have an engineering or bachelor’s degree in electricity, electrical engineering, automation or equivalent
- You have a first experience in the industry sector (energy, transport, etc.)
- You have a good knowledge of electrical equipment and its integration on site
- You are familiar with tools such as See Electrical, Autocad or Revit
- You are rigorous and have a good capacity for integration
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French with good knowledge of English.