We are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to complete our BELGA-Team of expert.
As an Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, installation, maintenance and/or monitoring of electrical equipment.
What you will do
- Define and write the specifications
- Working with high and/or low voltage equipment
- Define and prepare the installation works
- Design, check plans and calculation notes
- Plan activities according to resources
- Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical developments
- Ensuring projects meet safety regulations
- Analyse and manage recurring problems and set up a continuous improvement process
- Managing and maintaining building services, such as lighting, heating, ventilation, and lift systems
What you need
- You have an engineering or bachelor’s degree in electricity, electrical engineering, automation or equivalent.
- You have relevant qualifications and experience in a related area, such as electrical installations or electronics.
- You have a good knowledge of electrical equipment and its integration on site.
- You are familiar with tools such as See Electrical, AutoCAD or Revit.
- You have design skills and knowledge.
- You are rigorous and have a good capacity for integration.
- You have an excellent verbal communication skill in Dutch and/or French with good knowledge of English.
At BELGATECH we keep an open mind, you don’t need to check all the boxes to be a great match within our company. If you recognize yourself in the majority of those competencies and you are willing to develop your skills, contact us!
What we offer
- A challenging job in an autonomous and growing Belgian tech company focused on engineering services.
- We are committed to helping you achieve your potential, to accompany you in your personal growth and through career opportunities.
- We attach great importance to entrepreneurship, passion, and solidarity. Quality for our customers and growing employees are our top priority.
- We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits (package).