What you will do
You will provide civil engineering services to the customers of Belgatech Engineering Services, including technical support and supervision within the civil engineering team on site.
- Deliver civil engineering services that meet specifications, on time and within budget.
- Initiate, manage and if required supervise civil engineering project requirements.
- Perform civil engineering services such as:
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes
- provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders.
- If required, act as the civil engineering Lead on specific projects.
- If responsible for a team: outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in civil engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the civil engineering team of Belgatech Engineering Services.
- Communicate effectively with the civil engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- Be an ambassador of the Belga-team.
Who you are
- You have highly effective technical and practical engineering skills and the ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work.
- You have a degree as Civil Engineer
- You speak & write ENG / NL
- You have a sound knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the civil engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- You have a sound knowledge of applicable local and international standards as well as statutory and regulatory requirements.
- You present a competent use of civil engineering specific software.
- You present a competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- You have substantial technical land practical experience in civil engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
What we offer
- We offer you a challenging job in an autonomous and growing Belgian tech company focused on engineering services
- We are committed to helping you achieve your potential, to accompany you in your personal growth and through career opportunities
- We offer you various opportunities to further develop your expertise by attending courses, study days, etc.
- We attach great importance to entrepreneurship, passion, and solidarity. Quality for our customers and growing employees are our top priority.
- We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits (package)