What you will do
As a Civil Design Engineer for infrastructure works, you prepare designs for tunnels, roads, bridges, ports….
- You are responsible for the design and stability calculations within your assigned projects.
- You provide the necessary input to the CAD-BIM designers, you supervise and review the construction drawings.
- You work in a team together with senior design engineers, project leaders, CAD-BIM designers, the tender team or site team.
- You give support and advice to the Operations team in case of technical problems on site.
Who you are
- You have a Master’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- You work accurately and posess analytical skills.
- You are able to convert your theoretical knowledge into a pragmatic approach in order to achieve the most technical, economical and implementation-oriented design.
- You are able to speak & write in NL & ENG
What we offer
- We offer you a challenging job in an autonomous and growing Belgian tech company focused on engineering services
- We are committed to helping you achieve your potential, to accompany you in your personal growth and through career opportunities
- We offer you various opportunities to further develop your expertise by attending courses, study days, etc.
- We attach great importance to entrepreneurship, passion, and solidarity. Quality for our customers and growing employees are our top priority.
- We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits (package)