What you will do
- Be part of an electronic R&D hardware environment
- Design electronics circuit schematics
- Use software’s like Altium, Cadance, Eagle, … or different
- Be involved also a bit with embedded software but main focus will be on hardware and design.
- Be involved in testing the prototypes and writing conclusions on the tests and come up with solutions if problems occur together with the team
- Communicate with colleagues form the design department but also other colleagues involved with the hardware
- Investigate and search for solutions that come up in the project
- Review designs of colleagues
Who you are
- You possess an Engineering Master’s degree.
- You have the mindset of a BELGATECH consultant: open-minded, passionated, curious.
- You have experience and passion for PCB/circuit design
- You have an R&D mindset
- You have a team work mentality but are also able to take on solo projects
- You show some good communication skills
- You are project minded
- You own a driver’s license
- Languages: English, Dutch and/or French is a plus
What we offer
- We offer you a challenging job in an autonomous and growing Belgian tech company focused on engineering services
- We are committed to helping you achieve your potential, to accompany you in your personal growth and through career opportunities
- We attach great importance to entrepreneurship, passion, and solidarity. Quality for our customers and growing employees are our top priority.
- We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits (package)
At BELGATECH we keep an open mind, you don’t need to check all the boxes to be a great match within our company. If you recognize yourself in the majority of those competencies and you are willing to develop your skills, contact us!